TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. By submitting a claim in this promotion, claimants acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on 8.01am AEDST on 12 November 2019 and ends at close 11.59pm AEDST on 31 January 2020. The promotional dates are outlined below:
- Purchase period opens at 8.01am AEDST on 12 November 2019 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on 31 January 2020, (“Purchase Period”).
- Online claim form submissions, including proof of purchase for verification must be received within 22 calendar days of purchase, 8.01am AEDST on 12 November 2019 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on 22 February 2020 (“Claim Period”).
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- Purchases for and in the name of a trust, a company (including distributors or retailers), a business (other than a sole trader) or on behalf of educational institutions, hospitals, fundraisers and government departments or organisations of a similar kind are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Lay-bys not paid in full by 22 February 2020 are excluded from this promotion. Lay-by (i.e. not paid in full in the required time) and purchases from duty-free, discounted or clearance eBay sales, parallel import stores and second-hand purchases/retailers are excluded from this promotion.
- To be eligible to claim, eligible claimants must, during the Purchase Period, purchase and pay in full for a participating Panasonic product (as listed below) from a participating authorised Panasonic Australia retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- The following products are participating Panasonic products (“Participating Products”) for the purposes of this promotion:
- Stock of participating products at each participating retailer is subject to availability and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check.
- Claimants must within 22 calendar days of making the Qualifying Purchase submit their claim online by visiting www.panasonic.com.au/lumixbonusgift, log into their My Panasonic account (or open a My Panasonic account in accordance with the instructions, if they have not already done so), then provide all other requested details when prompted, including but not limited to, uploading a copy of their invoice/receipt showing a zero ($0) balance owing (for the avoidance of doubt this means “paid in full”). Claimants will then receive an email from the Promoter confirming that their claim has been submitted for verification (“Confirmation Email”).
- Claims will be verified before the gift is awarded. For the purposes of verifying claims, the Promoter will require claimants to upload a copy of their original purchase receipt/tax invoice to their online claim submission. Purchase receipts/tax invoices must show a zero-balance owing. For the avoidance of doubt, claims and the corresponding purchase receipts/tax invoices can only be submitted online; this Promotion doesn’t contain a mail or e-mail option.
- Every valid claimant will receive the relevant gift for every valid claim submitted and received by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions. The gift awarded will be based on the Participating Product purchased as outlined below.
Product Purchased Bonus eftpos Reward Card Value DMC-G7GN-K $50 DMC-G7WGN-K $50 DMC-G7SINGLE-K $50 DMC-G7ZOOM $50 DMC-G85GN-K $50 DMC-G85MGN-K $50 DMC-G85ZOOM $50 DC-G95GN-K $100 DC-G95MGN-K $100 DC-G95ZOOM $100 DC-GX9GN-K $50 DC-GX9GN-S $50 DC-GX9KGN-K $50 DC-GX9KGN-S $50 DC-GX880KGND $50 DC-GX880KGNK $50 DC-GX880KGNS $50 DC-G9GN-K $200 DC-G9LEICA $200 DC-G9PRO $200 DC-GH5GN-K $200 DC-GH5LEICA $200 DC-GH5PRO $200 DC-GH5SGN-K $200 H-E08018E $100 H-ES045E $50 H-ES200GC $600 H-ES50200GC $200 H-NS043E $200 H-RS100400E $150 H-X012E $150 H-X015E-K $50 H-X025E $50 H-XA025GC $50 H-X1025GC $300
- The use of the eftpos reward card is subject to terms and conditions, including the following:
- The eftpos reward card can be used anywhere eftpos is accepted. The eftpos reward card cannot be used to withdraw cash. Some merchants may choose not to accept the eftpos reward card.
- The eftpos reward cards require activation prior to use. Claimants must refer to the instructions provided with the issuing letter or on the back of the card to activate. The eftpos reward card must be activated within by the date nominated in the issuing letter (and/or eftpos reward card). To activate the card, claimants must go online to www.activ8card.com.au or by phoning 1800 446 347. Claimants must enter their first name, last name, email address and card number as the requested details. Once activated, funds are available from 12pm the following business day.
- The eftpos reward card is valid for six (6) months from the date of being issued as set out in the issuing letter (and/or eftpos gift card) after which time it will expire.
- The eftpos reward card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced or extended after expiry (whether this means after the activation period expiry or 6 month expiry after being issued) or have their value replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- eftpos rewards cards will be deemed void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- For full terms and conditions that apply to the eftpos reward card visit www.activ8card.com.au
- iGODirect Group Pty Ltd, ABN 17 110 897 320 is the issuer of the eftpos reward card and is authorised to distribute the eftpos reward card.
- If a claimant returns a Participating Product purchased for any reason other than a standard exchange for the same product, the claimant’s claim will be rendered invalid, and if the claimant has already received the gift, the claimant will be required to return the gift, in full, to the Promoter at their own cost. The Promoter also reserves the right to reclaim the eftpos reward card from any claimant, or to request payment for the value of the eftpos reward card where it has been partially or fully redeemed by the claimant or is no longer in the possession of the claimant, if a Participating Product is returned (and the claimant receives a partial or full refund of the purchase price of the Participating Product) after the claimant’s entry has been processed and the eftpos reward card has been dispatched
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Claim forms may be subject to follow up enquires or investigations or security and verification checks as the Promoter determines to apply in its absolute discretion. The claim form will be ineligible if it (and/or purchase receipt/tax invoice) is mutilated, illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way, or if these documents fail any of the Promoter’s security and verification checks.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- More than one claim is permitted to be submitted where the claimant has made more than one purchases on separate receipts. There is a limit of five claims per claimant that will be accepted by the Promoter. A claimant may not claim for more than the following maximum Participating Product purchases within the five claims limit:
- A maximum of 2 participating Camera Bodies; and
- A maximum of 5 participating Camera Lenses.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt/tax invoice as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation and forfeiture of any right to a gift. The Purchase receipt/tax invoice must clearly specify the participating retailer where the Participating Product was purchased, purchase date (showing purchase was made during the Purchase Period and prior to submission of the online claim form), Panasonic product model number and purchase cost.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Successful claimants will be notified by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Claims must be successfully verified by the Promoter before a gift will be awarded. The value of the gift is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any discrepancy in the gift value.
- The Promoter shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that all approved claims will be fulfilled within eight (8) weeks from the time the claim is validated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should the delivery take longer than eight (8) weeks for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take a gift at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
- Claimants are required to provide all details requested by the Promoter. In the event that a claimant fails to provide any of the details requested, the claim will be invalidated, and no corresponding gift will be awarded to that claimant.
- Claimants must have fully paid for the Participating Product before they are eligible to submit a claim.
- Claimants are responsible for ensuring that they provide the Promoter with accurate details relating to their claim. In the event that a claimant provides any incorrect details on their claim form, the Promoter shall not be liable for the gift not being awarded or being delivered to the wrong address. In either of these cases, the gift will be forfeited by the original claimant and no additional gift will be awarded.
- If the gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
- Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any delays in supply of the gift to the claimant. The Promoter shall additionally not be responsible for any delays caused as a result of inbound transportation, disruptions (including but not limited to strikes, weather, postage delays, etc.) which are caused by events, which are beyond the control of the Promoter and/or the supplier of the gift.
- As a condition of claiming a gift, each claimant must when requested sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend the promotion without notice and at their discretion.
- Any queries regarding this promotion should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or the customer service hotline on 1800 116 939 between 9.00am and 5.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Any queries relating to the Panasonic branded eftpos gift card, its activation, the balance on the card and any issues in redeeming the card should be directed to iGoDirect on 1800 446 347 between 9.00am and 5.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- The Promoter is Panasonic Australia Pty Limited of 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113. ABN 83 001 592 187.
Eligibility to Claim
- Cameras and Lenses -
- Cameras and Lenses -
How to Claim
eftpos Reward Card Full Terms & Conditions:These are your card-holder Terms and Conditions if your card has 19 digits and begins with 5021 2510. Please read them carefully. Please activate your card immediately.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Card” and “Cards” means the Reward card, issued by iGoDirect on behalf of Panasonic Australia Pty Ltd, referred to as “the issuer”. “You” and “Your” means the person who has received the Card. “We”, “Us” and “Our” means iGODirect Group Pty Ltd, ABN 17 110 897 320.
By accepting and using your Reward Card, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
The Card is not a credit card; it is a prepaid stored value card. We reserve the right to issue or refuse to issue or cancel a Card at our discretion.
Card Access: The Card is a reward card that can be used at hundreds of thousands of locations, anywhere eftpos cards are accepted at point-of-sale.
Card Limitations: You must have sufficient, available funds to pay for all Card transactions at merchants. If the purchase amount is greater than the available funds, the difference may be paid for with cash, cheque, and credit or debit card, subject to the policy of the merchant. If the merchant attempts to process the Card for more than the available funds, the transaction will be declined and a transaction attempt fee maybe applied. You may confirm your available balance 24 hours a day, seven days a week by visiting www.activ8card.com.au and clicking on the Check Your Balance button at the top of the page and following the prompts or by phoning 1800 446 347 (between 9am and 5pm AEST/AEDST Monday to Friday – excluding public holidays). You may only use your Card in the manner and for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions. Your Card may not be used for illegal transactions or for any type of pre-authorised transaction such as recurring monthly payments, dues or fees.
Important things you need to know about using your Card:
- You MUST activate your Card before use, either online at https://activa8card.com.au or by phoning 1800 446 347.
- If your Card does not have enough funds to pay for the amount of a transaction, your transaction will be declined.
- When making a purchase greater than the face value of the card, alert the cashier to use the following payment method:
- Utilise other form of payment to cover amount greater than what is available on the Card.
- Advise the Cashier to use remaining balance on the Card as the second form of payment.
Documentation of Transactions: At the time of purchase, you will receive a receipt for the transaction. Retain the receipt for your records. You will also have access to your balance and transaction history, which is accessible online – click the “Check Your Balance” button at the top of the page and follow the prompts to do so.
Disputes with Merchants: You agree to make a good faith effort to settle all disputes about purchases you make using your Card with the merchant who accepted the Card.
Disclaimer of Liability: In providing the Card service to you, we disclaim any duty or responsibility other than those expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions: The issuer is not liable expressly for the following:
- If through no fault of ours, the cardholder does not have enough money on the Card to cover the transaction; or
- If the transaction exceeds the cardholder’s available funds; or
- If the terminal or system was not working properly; or
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as flood or fire or other natural disaster) prevent the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we may have taken; or
- If there are other exceptions stated in these Terms and Conditions or provided by law.
Termination: The Card shall remain our property; we may, at any time and without prior notice, cancel your Card and have you return it to us; Termination of the Card will not affect prior transactions or obligations existing at the time of termination. Upon termination, we will waiver the remaining balance.
Amendment: We may amend these Terms and Conditions by emailing a notice to you at your last email address on our records at least 21 days prior to the effective date of any amendment that results in an increased fee or charge, an increase in your liability, a reduction in Card services, or stricter transaction limitations.
Assignment: You may not transfer or assign your Card rights to any other person. We may assign our obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or notice to you.
Severability/No Waiver: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions, the Card and all transactions hereunder are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the financial services Acts rules and regulations.
Notice of Errors: If you think a receipt is wrong or you have a question concerning a Card transaction, call our Card Services Number 1800 446 347, or visit online as soon as you can. We must hear from you no later than 15 days after the transaction date and you must provide the following information: a) your name and Card number; b) a description of the error or the transaction you are unsure about, and an explanation as to why you believe it is an error or why you need more information c) the dollar amount of the suspected error: If you tell us verbally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
- Any residual value on the Card after expiry will not be refunded to the cardholder or card purchaser.
- Please keep your Card secure. If the card is stolen it may not be replaced and your funds may be forfeited. In the event your card is lost or stolen, please report it to Card Services on 1800 446 347 as soon as possible. Cards will only be replaced at the issuer’s discretion where there are remaining funds available and you can appropriately identify yourself as the card owner or purchaser. If approved for replacement, fees will apply and the same card expiry will be applied to the new card.
- The Card is received with instructions explaining how it is activated, how it is used and its expiry date.
- Whilst the Card functions at any eftpos terminal, there may be instances where retailers decline to accept the Card as they may impose their own restrictions on the use of the card, such as minimum payment amounts.
- Change will not be given by merchants for purchases using the card.